[Cfp-interest 1537] Re: Fw: WG14 meeting

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 9 09:16:26 PDT 2020

Yes, just got a note today where the entire meeting is moving Virtual now,
with in person tentatively planed for August.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada, PL22.11 Chair (USA)
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at us.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM