[Cfp-interest 1611] Re: TS3 annex review

Damian McGuckin damianm at esi.com.au
Tue Jun 2 21:41:57 PDT 2020

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020, Fred J. Tydeman wrote:

> Page 8, line 3, 20:  Is that absolute value symbol or ceiling symbol?
>
> Page 8, line 8:  Is that absolute value symbol or floor symbol?

If you use enough versions of Word and PDF readers, all the floor or
ceiling symbols are correct. There are no absolute symbols. Where Fred
questioned whether things were the superscripts or subscripts, they are.

But the renderings in some versions of Word and even some PDF readers are
wrong, or it could be that at certain resolutions, they look wrong.

I did that confirmation on a 27inch 2560*1440 screen.

Also, the line numbers in the .docx and .pdf disagree.

Regards - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer