[Cfp-interest 1519] Re: AI re Zoom for CFP phone meetings

Damian McGuckin damianm at esi.com.au
Sat Feb 22 16:38:43 PST 2020

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, Jim Thomas wrote:

> The CFP group plans to start using Zoom beginning with the March CFP
> teleconference. If you want to participate, please look at the sample
> email message below that I received as a participant in a past Zoom
> meeting. Let me know if you see anything that would be a problem for
> you.

No problems for me.

And only a single copy of the email this time.

Regards - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer