[Cfp-interest 1516] AI about proposal regarding math function properties

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 21 16:43:00 PST 2020

Action item:
>     Jim: Create a WG14 proposal to add in CFP1460.

Here’s a draft:

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/C2x_proposal_-_math_function_properties-20200221.pdf <http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/C2x_proposal_-_math_function_properties-20200221.pdf>

Note that the suggested new text is different than what we reviewed in the way it refers to the relevant table in F.3. The earlier version referred to a table title that we talked about adding but haven’t done. The table in n2454 which is the C2X draft referenced by the proposal in untitled. The revised text avoids referring to a table title. I’d prefer to move on with this proposal instead of putting it on hold until the table gets a title.