[Cfp-interest 1510] strange numbering of cfp-interest messages

David Hough CFP pcfp at oakapple.net
Thu Feb 20 10:21:17 PST 2020

During our teleconference yesterday we discussed that some message
numbers seem to be duplicated and others skipped.   Take a look at

 http://mailman.oakapple.net/pipermail/cfp-interest/2020-February/date.html

to see the problem at various times from Feb 4 to Feb 18.

 http://mailman.oakapple.net/pipermail/cfp-interest/2020-January/date.html

doesn't show it.

I suspect the problem is having multiple instances of the mailman script
running.    This happens sometimes after I have taken the server down to
reboot.     That doesn't happen very often, but it did happen twice this
month.    I'll keep an eye on it.

At any time if you wonder whether your post was successful, check the
archives at

 http://mailman.oakapple.net/pipermail/cfp-interest/