[Cfp-interest 1507] Fw: Re: Question about strfromd in glibc

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 19 18:05:27 PST 2020

So it seems glibc does do the right thing (null terminate) and the web
page was wrong.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada, PL22.11 Chair (USA)
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at us.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM
----- Forwarded by Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM on 02/19/2020 08:04 PM -----