[Cfp-interest 1317] Re: agenda item "Rounding of negated floating constants under FENV_ROUND pragma"

David Hough CFP pcfp at oakapple.net
Sun May 19 07:32:26 PDT 2019

I might miss all or most of Tuesday's teleconference.    But I can report
that things are quiet on the 754 front.    It is still on track to be
considered by RevCom on June 12, and no issues have been raised so far.
The last two 754 teleconferences were cancelled due to lack of issues -
technical changes to the draft are no longer possible.

If approved by RevCom, the draft will then be edited by IEEE-SA staff,
and at some later date, considered by IEEE Standards Board for adoption
as an IEEE Standard.