[Cfp-interest 1228] iseqsig not quiet

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Fri Jan 18 09:39:48 PST 2019

Part 1 added iseqsig to 7.12.14.*.  iseqsig raises invalid for NaN arguments.
However, the introduction paragraph in 7.12.14 says these macros are quiet.
I think we need words to fix this contradiction.

Also, I do not see words in C17 for 7.12.14 about what happens if the
two arguments are different types.  I assume it is as if usual
arithmetic conversions (6.3.1.8).

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (702) 608-6093      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.