[Cfp-interest 1268] IAs for part 3 as annex

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 12:29:13 PST 2019

Action items:
> Look at the part 3 X.2.6 change where the removal of the float _Imaginary, etc. part of the list may imply those are not valid types anymore.
> Get a document number to submit the Part 3 as an Annex proposal to WG14 for the mailing.

I submitted

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/n2342.pdf <http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/n2342.pdf>

to WG 14.

I addressed the issue of new items potentially being confused with the complete list by adding “also”, as in

	This	subclause expands the list of keywords	(6.4.1) to ALSO include:

After submitting the document, I found I’d missed a couple of places. I’ve updated our working draft accordingly.