[Cfp-interest 1266] Re: agenda update

David Hough CFP pcfp at oakapple.net
Tue Feb 19 14:28:02 PST 2019

> Check the augmented* C function specifications to ensure they match what IEEE has.

I checked n2274.pdf against draft 2.45 of 754 as it will be amended.

The only difference I noticed was that draft 2.45 qualified mention of
inexact exception with  "under default exception handling".
That qualification is omitted in F.10.13.1, and perhaps everywhere in
the CFP reports.

754 has made an effort recently to normalized its language to reflect
the idea that each standard operation signals only one exception, but
default or alternate exception handling might signal more exceptions.
Underflow+inexact and overflow+inexact are the prime examples.