[Cfp-interest 1261] Re: Fw: WANT macros

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 08:47:09 PST 2019

> On Jan 29, 2019, at 6:39 AM, Rajan Bhakta <rbhakta at us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Some feedback re our position to remove the WANT macros.
> I intend to push back on the header version macros saying it needs a proposal.
> Anything else the group wants me to bring forward?

I think we should give our opinion on renaming math functions, if it comes up.

> I do intend on writing our status report after our next meeting which I hope we can review via this list before I submit it.
> The current text is:
>   - Working closely with 754 (strong liaison, one member is chair and one is the editor)
>   - Working on creating updated TS's for the ones voted in (parts 2 and 3) for inclusion into the working C2X draft

Only parts 1 and 2 are voted in so far. Right? Part 1 is integrated (by Jens) into a C2X working draft. The integration draft for part 2 will be submitted to Jens. Part 3 as annex will be submitted to WG14. A new proposal for part 4a will be submitted WG14. This should all be done before the next WG14 mailing, assuming CFP approves.

- Jim Thomas