[Cfp-interest] payload spec for C2X integration draft

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 1 13:05:47 PDT 2018

I’m working on our action item from WG 14 to prepare drafts for parts 1 and 2 that include CR/DRs that were closed as of the end of the fall WG 14 meeting (plus editorial changes).

Regarding

DR 12
Reference Document: N2125
Subject: P1: Zero payloads and set payload function

I see that the CFP working draft for part 1 contains a more recent update to the payload functions than was in N2125. This more recent update, which was motivated by 754-2019 clarifications to the meaning of “payload”, is from the unnumbered CFP document “NaN payload functions”, 2018-03-28, which was reviewed and approved at the April 2018 CFP meeting. But I don’t see anything about our presenting the changes to WG14. Did we forget to do that? Did we intend to present the more recent changes as part of our support for 754-2019? Or did we regard the changes (beyond N2125) to be editorial?