[Cfp-interest] TS working drafts

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 20:37:44 PST 2018

At our last CFP teleconference, Rajan suggested we maintain drafts of the TS 18661 parts, with all the changes merged in. I’ve created such working drafts and posted the one for part 1 at

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp1x.pdf <http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp1x.pdf>

Please look it over and let me know what you think. It shows change bars on the side and new text in Green and omits deleted text (because there’s so much of it). I’m open to trying any other representation of changes you think would be more useful. When we’re satisfied with the presentation of part 1, I’ll finish and post the working drafts for the remaining parts.

Part 1 has exceptionally many changes, ae a result of being updated to the newer ISO template that was used for the remaining parts of the TS. The actual changes to C11 are what’s most important here, especially if part 1 gets integrated into C2x.