[Cfp-interest] Fw: (SC22WG14.15205) Pointer Operations

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 21 08:19:22 PDT 2018

Joseph's reply... Sorry for not forwarding sooner. I had thought I had
done it already.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada, PL22.11 Chair (USA)
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at us.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM
----- Forwarded by Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM on 06/21/2018 10:18 AM -----