[Cfp-interest] Typo correction: WG14 IEEE 754-C binding meeting minutes 2016/05/24

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Tue May 24 13:02:59 PDT 2016

Hi,

Sorry, I had a typo on a name. I was in a rush to get it the mailing out
due to other meetings and have corrected it below.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at us.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM
----- Forwarded by Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM on 05/24/2016 03:01 PM -----