[Cfp-interest] drafts with DR changes

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 22 11:53:37 PDT 2016

Regarding action item

>     Jim: Post updated versions (post publication) of TS parts on the wiki.

I posted the following (along with MS Word versions) on the CFP wiki:

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp1.2-20160522.pdf <http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp1.2-20160522.pdf> - Part 1 ed 2 draft with DR changes and with boilerplate and formatting changes for direct publication
http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp2.3-20160522.pdf <http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp2.3-20160522.pdf> - Part 2 ed 3 draft with DR changes
http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp3.2-20160522.pdf <http://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp3.2-20160522.pdf> - Part 3 ed 2 draft with DR changes

There are no DR changes for Part 4 yet.

Note that Part 1 has extensive changes due to adding the boilerplate and formatting changes for ISO publication. Your review of the changes would be appreciated.

We don’t have a current plan to publish these documents, but having them essentially ready to go puts us in a good position when the time comes.

Jim