[Cfp-interest] WG14 IEEE 754-C binding meeting minutes 2016/04/26

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 15:30:12 PDT 2016

I’ve been in touch with Mike Herrick at EDG, who tarred the CFP web and set me a tar/zip file (which I still need to validate). He mentioned that EDG does an off-site backup of wiki.edg.com every four hours.

So I think our question is about EDG’s long term commitment to continue doing what it’s doing now, and perhaps also could Keld, as an extra caution, store periodic backups (like the one I recently got).

Jim