[Cfp-interest] Proposed WG14 report

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 16 08:11:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

This is what I propose to state for the Study Group liaison repot in the
upcoming C Standard meeting:

    Parts 3 and 4 are ready for final ballot pending the resolution of the
comments recieved in the PDTS as decided upon in this meeting.
    Part 5 is having a bit of trouble with the exception handling syntax
as there seems to be no consensus. See paper n1841 for this discussion.
      The other aspects of Part 5 are being discussed as well.

We can discuss any issues with this during the CFP meeting today.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at us.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM