[Cfp-interest] exceptional: deterministic or not?

David Hough CFP pcfp at oakapple.net
Tue May 13 15:35:41 PDT 2014

I forgot to mention that there need to be two flavors

FE_EXCEPTIONAL_DETERMINSTIC
FE_EXCEPTIONAL_NONDETERMINISTIC

The first one finishes the expression or compound statement and then
sets the result value and continues execution.
The second one is allowed to quit work on the expression or compound
statement as soon as it determines that a listed exception has occurred.
Intermediate results might not be in a consistent state.

I bet you can think of names that are easier to type.