[Cfp-interest] Pole errors action item result

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 05:28:04 PDT 2014

Hmm. The definition says

	a pole error (also known as a singularity or infinitary) occurs if the mathematical function has an exact infinite result as the finite input argument(s) are approached in the limit (for example, log(0.0)

So pole errors occur. I guess what the committee means is the implementation is not required to report them.

-Jim