[Cfp-interest] meeting alternative, Feb meeting

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 8 09:03:47 PST 2013

It doesn't look like we can get a quorum any day before the 15th (and I'll be out of the country Jan 15-29). My suggestion is that, on our own time, we review the latest posted versions of Part 1 and Part 2, focusing on the sections with change bars, and email corrections and comments to the group by noon on the 14th (sooner the better since I'd like to respond before the 15th).

As for meeting in February, please send me your availability for the following days:

Thursday 7
Monday 11
Thursday 14
Monday 18