[Cfp-interest] Part 1 draft for WG 14 review

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 27 15:45:10 PST 2013

If posted a candidate Part 1 draft for WG 14 review:

http://wiki.edg.com/twiki/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp1-20130227.pdf

 Please send any comments ASAP. On Friday I plan to fold in corrections, generate change bars relative to the previous draft that was in a WG 14 mailing, and send it to John Benito so that he can initiate a WG 14 review period.

-Jim