[Cfp-interest] issues, working drafts

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Wed Sep 12 11:37:49 PDT 2012

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:19:36 -0700 Jim Thomas wrote:

>Also, I posted the current (Sep 11) Part 2 working draft. Note that it has side bars indicating changes. I believe it includes all the changes we've agreed to. The Aug 07 draft is still posted too, because the issues still refer to it.

It would be best if the change bars were with respect to the base TR.
For example, PDF page 5, line 14 is new.

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (775) 287-5904      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.