[Cfp-interest] Action and request

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at ca.ibm.com
Wed Mar 14 10:49:28 PDT 2012

First the request: I probably don't know where to look, but do we have a
place where there is an editable draft of the TS? I can't cut'n'paste
tables (specifically Table 1 in this case) from the PDF making it harder
to work with proposed changes.

Action: I've done the round functions in the table but going through it,
given the whole point of the TS is IEEE 754 binding, which really requires
Annex F, I think it really doesn't make much sense to continue the way I
was going. If anyone thinks it is still useful, let me know and I can
continue on the rest of the table.

Note: Both documents are the same, just different formats.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at ca.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Toronto/IBM
Telephone: (905) 413-3995