[Cfp-interest] implementing tgmath for constant rounding modes

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Wed Jun 13 17:35:42 PDT 2012

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:39:36 -0700 Jim Thomas wrote:

>> So, in effect, __roundwise_cbrt becomes a special keyword/token/symbol to the compiler.
>> And the same for all the other math functions (that is a lot of names to treat special).
>
>Think of it as just one prefix. The compiler can treat any function call with the prefix the same way.

OK.  But, then we need to add words to our document telling what
that prefix is (so everyone does the same thing).

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (775) 358-9748      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.