[Cfp-interest] D/d double type floating point suffix

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at ca.ibm.com
Mon Jul 30 05:48:23 PDT 2012

Yes, since I didn't see anywhere where we prohibit the pragma or suffix,
you can still have them and be in compliance with the TS part 2.

This is obviously my preferred approach.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at ca.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Toronto/IBM
Telephone: (905) 413-3995