[Cfp-interest] CFP part 1 working draft posted

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 20:07:26 PST 2012

Our first working draft (for Part 1) is now posted on the CFP wiki. The first item on the page is a link to it. The technical content is mostly what I posted a few days ago but includes additions from Steve (rounding modes and flags) and Fred (errno) and a few clean-up changes.

We'll go over the draft at our teleconference tomorrow (Jan 12), focusing on your comments and issues identified in the document. You can of course provide additional comments by email. Please give it as much attention as you can so we can submit a decent draft for the WG 14 mailing deadline on Jan 16.

-Jim