[Cfp-interest] phone arrangements for next CFP

David Hough CFP pcfp at oakapple.net
Mon Jan 9 15:58:51 PST 2012

I think the following will work:

Dial 1-866-682-4770 or 1-408-774-4073 if you can't dial 866.

First you enter the conference code: 8620908 (and #)

Then you say your name (and #)

Then you enter the security code: 1234  (and #)

I have a meeting all day Thursday from 9am - 5pm and so I might miss
all or part of the CFP conference.    Even so I will still try to remember to
set up the conference call a few minutes before 10am and listen in long
enough to make sure it's working.

I tried it out today and it seemed to work.     But I also got an email
this morning saying it might not work if my leader pin were expired.
I will do a dry run each morning to detect surprises early.

Send me an email on  Thursday if it's not working for you.