[Cfp-interest] review draft for CFP TS Part 1 content

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 4 16:23:02 PST 2012

I posted an updated draft of the content for our CFP TS Part 1 (binary FP) as cfp-1.content.pdf in the Attachments section of the CFP wiki.

I've integrated the content into the ISO template. However, the non-content parts aren't far enough along to review yet, so I posted only the contents clauses. I'll continue working on the remaining parts while waiting for your comments on the content.

Table 1 that shows the mapping between IEC 60559 operations and C now has the 60559 column first and a third (mostly unpopulated) column for comments. Those of you with ideas about how to improve the table, please email or post them before our meeting next week, preferably with a sample table.

Please give particular attention to the identified ISSUES. We'll try to resolve as many as possible at the meeting.

The errno requirements are not in yet. Fred, would you be willing to list the errno changes you think are needed?

The integer width macros are not in yet, but I plan to have them before our Jan meeting.

-Jim