[Cfp-interest] Parts 1 and 2 drafts posted

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 15 11:38:26 PST 2012

I posted to the CFP wiki updated drafts for Parts 1 and 2. Change bars reflect changes since our December teleconference. Most of the changes we discussed, and the outstanding issues, are addressed in these drafts. Late changes in Part 2 include a new clause for expression transformations and  relocation of the table for preferred quantum exponents.

The problem with the table was that we hadn't added words to include the table in C11. It isn't clear where the table should go because it covers both language and library operations. I opted for 5.2.4.2.2, right after the introduction of preferred quantum exponents. Forward references will need to be added as some point.

Please review.

-Jim