[Cfp-interest] CFP study group teleconference - Thursday 04/14

Stephen Canon scanon at apple.com
Wed Apr 13 23:09:04 PDT 2011

I uploaded a document outlining some of the issues and questions about rounding attributes.  At this stage, it is more expository than prescriptive:

	http://wiki.dinkumware.com/twiki/pub/CFP/CfpRoundingAttributesModesFlags/Rounding_Attributes_April_2011.pdf

It is my intention to walk through this document tomorrow and try to get people on the same page with regard to some of the issues and questions introduced by static rounding attributes, so that we can discuss a first draft of a proposal in the May meeting.

- Steve