[Cfp-interest] CFP study group teleconference - Thursday 9/9

Jim Thomas jwthomas at cup.hp.com
Fri Sep 3 14:54:46 PDT 2010

Greetings,

This is a reminder that the next CFP study group teleconference will be

Thursday, September 9, 2010
10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT
Phone: 866 409 2889 (toll free)
Conf Code: 4084475781

NOTE: The meeting date is Thursday, not Monday.

Recall we're consolidating the subgroup and study group meetings. This
month we plan to finish up Functions and start on Character sequence
conversions. Refer on the CFP twiki to the specification (11 August
2010) under Topics/Functions and to CharacterSequenceConversion.pdf (30
August 2010) in the Attachments section under Topics/Character sequence
conversions.

-Jim