[Cfp-interest] Functions subgroup starting up

Jim Thomas jwthomas at cup.hp.com
Tue Mar 23 15:43:56 PDT 2010

CFPers

As discussed at the March study group teleconference, now that we have a
draft specification for Formats, we plan to move on to Functions. We'll
continue with the same mode of operation used by the Formats subgroup,
namely a monthly teleconference, plus email.

I'd like to propose the first Functions teleconference be held on

    Thursday, April 8
    10 am PST / 1 pm EST
    Phone: 866 409 2889 (toll free)
    Conf Code: 4084475781

with the main agenda topic being an exchange of ideas about the function
list posted on the CFP wiki under Topics/Functions/Attachments.

Please let me know if you want to participate in the Functions subgroup
and if you are available for the proposed teleconference.

-Jim