[Cfp-interest] format - subgroup meeting 20100304 notes

Jim Thomas jwthomas at cup.hp.com
Thu Mar 4 15:48:15 PST 2010

*** Notes from Formats subgroup meeting 04 Mar 2010 ***

Present were Mathew, Ian, and Jim.

We reviewed the 01 Mar 2010 draft specification for CFP Formats, posted
on the CFP wiki under Topics/Formats/Specification. Based on our
discussion, Jim will make a few editorial updates to the paper and post
it (with the date 04 Mar 2010) to the same location.

We talked about discussing the Formats paper at the CFP study group
teleconference on Monday, and agreed to do it. Jim will add this to the
agenda.

We talked about starting work on Functions. Jim will add this to the
Study Group agenda for Monday.

-Jim