[Cfp-interest] functions - subgroup teleconference #3

Jim Thomas jwthomas at cup.hp.com
Tue Jun 1 09:08:50 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Can you be available for a Functions subgroup teleconference on
Thursday, June 3, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST?

	Phone: 866 409 2889 (toll free)
	Conf Code: 4084475781

This is early in the month, but I'd like to have the subgroup meeting
before the CFP study group meets on Monday.

I propose we start with David's and others' email about reduction
functions. David, is what you sent on May 17 your latest?

If Robert, Ian, and/or Raymond have a proposal for a mask-argument
inquiry macro, we can discuss that.

Then we start through the substantial list of issues noted in
Formats.pdf (May 17) on the CFP wiki under Topics/Functions/Attachments.

-Jim