[Cfp-interest] functions - subgroup teleconference

Jim Thomas jwthomas at cup.hp.com
Fri Jul 30 14:48:16 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Please plan to be available for a Functions subgroup teleconference on
Thursday, August 8, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST.

	Phone: 866 409 2889 (toll free)
	Conf Code: 4084475781

We'll be working on Functions.pdf on the CFP wiki under
Topics/Functions/Attachments.

After some consideration of the issues in redoing the document to fit
with the C standard, I'm inclined to leave the document in its current
form until we've covered the rest of the topics for our TR. This should
allow us to wrap up Functions in August. Your thoughts?

-Jim