[Cfp-interest] cfp-interest topics

David Hough 754R work 754r at ucbtest.org
Mon Nov 2 15:31:54 PST 2009

I have defined a topic for each subgroup:

alternate
attribute
conversion
debug
expression
extendable
format
function
nan
reproducible
rounding

When you send a message,
you associate it with a topic by including the topic keyword
in the subject line or first five lines of message.

If you want to get all messages on all topics, you don't need to do anything.

Otherwise you specifically ask for topics you want to get.
Go to

http://mailman.oakapple.net/mailman/options/cfp-interest

and log in with email and password.

Then go down the page until you come to the list of topics.
Click on all the ones you want to get, and below that click Yes
on "Do you want to receive messages that do not match any topic filter?"

Then click on "Submit My Changes"

I may need to be cleverer about the topic mechanism.
It supports complicated regular expressions.
Let's see how this goes first.